MFA’s Emergency Homeless Assistance Program (EHAP) receives funding from the Emergency Solutions Grants through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the New Mexico State homeless appropriation. The funding provides assistance to units of local government and nonprofit organizations to improve the quality of existing emergency shelters. Organizations may apply for EHAP funding through a competitive Request For Proposal process.
If you are a current recipient of EHAP funding, submit your request for reimbursement using the Online Invoicing System.
EHAP Program Year Items
- HUD ESG Desk Guide
- ESG Regulations - 24 CFR Part 576
- Reference on ESG Operations (2008) and IDIS Reporting
- ESG Desk Guide: Section 8-2
General Forms and Policies
- Fair Housing Policy Statement
- Fair Housing Poster - English / Spanish
- Equal Housing Opportunity Logos (for window display)